Ceramics on a large scale, cementitious materials, and Adobe 3D printing.
3D Potter ushers in a new era of large-scale ceramic, cementitious materials, and adobe 3D printing. Our most recent high-volume continuous flow delivery system (up to 10 gpm).
We have spent the last several years focusing on designing and refining a system that can continuously deliver material to our large-scale Scara 3D ceramic printers.
The system has a maximum flow rate of 10 gallons per minute. With a maximum hose length of 100 feet depending on the mixture and a hopper capacity of 60 gallons.
This allows the user to experiment with architectural components and dwellings in addition to printing medium-sized objects.
This means in combination with the large Scara robot XLS-3 our Scara V3D it's capable of printing a small dwelling without repositioning or stopping.
What’s in the Box
- P30X HT
- 20 ft. of hose
- Quick release coupling
- Scara nozzle adapter
- Vertical adjustment bracket
- 1 1/2 inch nozzle
Features of CF-P30X-HT
- Easy to use, easy to move
- Variable pump output lets you adjust material flow
- Optional remote control operation
- Flow rate: 10 gpm (38 lpm)
- Output (underlayment): 200 bags per hour (based on 50-lb/22.6 kg bags)
- Pumping distance: 100 feet + (30 m)
- Pumping height: 60 feet (18 m)
- Reversible pump direction
- Hopper capacity: 60 gal / 8 cubic ft
- Power requirements: 230V, 30A, 1-ph
Warranty of 3D Potter Extruders
3D Potter offers a 1-year warranty on parts excluding consumables, ACME screw, and tubes.
We don't cover damage from: electrical surges or USB port surges, lack of cleaning and/or lubrication, the touch screen caused either by excessive force or corruption of the firmware or damage from disassembling the extruder before unloading the pressure off of the clay.
Technical Specifications of CF-P30X-HT
5HP with VFD drive
|Warranty||1-year on parts|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.