Air-Powered Technology that is Smarter for Increased Productivity.
The air-powered Air Fusion IQ heat press is ideal for high-volume businesses, specialty decorators, and Direct-to-Garment printing.
It has a 16" x 20" heated upper platen and swing motion for a heat-free environment. Tabletop and adjustable-height pedestal stand variants are available.
The new Fusion IQ controller has troubleshooting and self-diagnostic functions.
With the new Hotronix Online Portal, you can track performance and print productivity reports from anywhere.
A bigger, higher-resolution screen with enhanced touchscreen response has been added.
To make sure you're getting a Hotronix®, look for the blue!
Main Features of Hotronix® Air Fusion IQ® Heat Press
- Exclusive Auto-Adjust Pressure™ automatically adjusts to the thickness of the item being printed
- Full Threadability™ on the lower platen: position the garment, rotate, and decorate any area
- Auto open, auto swing design, with a foot pedal reduces fatigue
- Swing motion allows for a heat-free workspace
- Touchscreen stores frequently used settings, production cycle counter, and auto on/off capability
- Data interface port allows for future software upgrades
- User-safe two-hand push-button operation
- 120 PSI for high-pressure applications
- Optional quick-change platens; no tools required
- Program up to four different pressure and time settings
- Die pressure cast 365 aluminum corrosion-free framework
- Requires air compressor (not included) with minimum ½ horsepower and 2-gallon hold tank. Uses 2.3 CFM
120 v; 15 amps; 1800 w
240 v; 15 amps; 1800 w
- Must have dedicated circuit breaker
- Made in the USA
- Cast-in tubular heating
- Powder-coated finish
- Actual weight: 150 lbs.
- Ship weight: 150 lbs.
- Ship dim. 48" x 40" x 58"(P)
- Heating Element - Lifetime
- Framework - 5 years
- Circuit Board - 2 years
- Parts & Labor - 1 year
- Choosing the right platen
- 7" round
- 6" x 10"
- 8" x 10"
- 11" x 15"
Get an inside look into the manufacturing of the Hotronix® presses.
Learn about the features and benefits of the Air Fusion heat press.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.