It's ideal for attaching hat patterns and other embellishments.
Increase add-on sales and adorn the whole uniform with this simple hat heat press, which is intended to embellish caps of various sizes.
The magnetic auto-open mechanism is patented and avoids over-application.
The hold-down mechanism keeps the cap in place and produces a smooth surface.
Decorate headgear of different shapes, styles, and sizes with the optional platens offered.
To make sure you're getting a Hotronix®, look for the blue!
Main Features of Hotronix® Auto Cap Heat Press
- Easy-to-read digital time, temperature, and pressure display for consistent printing
- Locks down easily with patented magnetic assist, causing less fatigue on wrists and shoulders
- Twin Timer™ allows user to pre-set individual time settings for two-step application or for pre-heating and application
- Under-the-Center Pressure Adjustment ensures even, edge-to-edge heat and pressure
- Space saving clam shell design
120 v; 4 amps; 500 w
240 v; 2 amps; 500 w
- Must have dedicated circuit breaker
- Proudly made in the USA
- Made in the USA
- Cast-in tubular heating
- Powder coated finish
- Size: 3.5″ x 6″
- Actual weight: 31 lbs.
- Ship weight: 41 lbs.
- Ship dim. 26” x 15” x 21”
- Heating Element - Lifetime
- Framework - 5 years
- Circuit Board - 2 years
- Parts & Labor - 1 year
- Choosing the right platen
- 2.75″ x 6.5″
- 3″ x 5.75″
- 4″ x 6.5″
- 4″ x 8″
Learn about the features and benefits of the Auto Clam Hover heat press
This video will walk you through the steps of unpacking and setting up your Cap Press
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.