Prepare to Multi-Task.
When the timer runs out, the Auto Clam opens automatically, eliminating over-application and burning and enabling you to focus on many tasks at once.
For precise, consistent printing, an easy-to-read digital time, temperature, and pressure display is provided.
Adjustment of the Over-the-Center Pressure provides consistent, edge-to-edge heat and pressure regardless of substrate thickness.
To make sure you're getting a Hotronix®, look for the blue!
Main Features of Hotronix® Auto Open Clam Heat Press
- Wide opening for easy layout
- Space-saving clamshell design
- The patented magnetic auto-open feature prevents over-application
- Locks down easily with a patented magnetic assist, causing less fatigue on wrists and shoulders
- Three sizes are available 16″ x 20″, 16″ x 16″, 11″ x 15″
- Easy-to-read digital time, temperature, and pressure display for accurate, consistent printing
- Over-the-Center Pressure Adjustment for even, edge-to-edge heat and pressure, regardless of substrate thickness
- Twin Timer™ allows user to pre-set individual time settings for two-step application or for pre-heating and application
- Optional interchangeable lower platens available
11 x 15 Electrical Options:
120 v; 8.3 amps; 1000 w
240 v; 4.5 amps; 1000 w
16 x 16, 16 x 20 Electrical Options:
120 v; 15 amps; 1800 w
240 v; 7.5 amps; 1800 w
- Must have dedicated circuit breaker
- Proudly made in the USA
- Made in the USA
- Cast-in tubular heating
- Powder coated finish
- Actual weight: 62-90 lbs.
- Ship weight: 72-100lbs.
- Ship dim. 36″ x 25″ x 21″
- Heating Element - Lifetime
- Framework - 5 years
- Circuit Board - 2 years
- Parts & Labor - 1 year
- Choosing the right platen
- 7" round
- 6" x 10"
- 8" x 10"
- 11" x 15"
Get an inside look into the manufacturing of the Hotronix® presses.
Learn about the features and benefits of the Auto Clam style heat press
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.