Direct-to-Garment Inks' "Cure."
The 16" x 20" Hotronix Hover heat press is ideal for DTG and screen printing operations, as well as heat transfer application, and has two modes: hover for curing and push for application.
The hover mode fixes DTG patterns without spreading the ink.
To avoid over-application, it opens automatically.
Clamshell design that saves space
Digital time, temperature, and pressure readouts that are simple to use
To make sure you're getting a Hotronix®, look for the blue!
Main Features of Hotronix® Hotronix® Hover Heat Press
- 3/4" flotation upper heat platen
- Interchangeable lower platens available in a variety of sizes (sold separately)
- Twin Timer™ allows user to pre-set individual time settings for two-step application or for pre-heating and application
- Locks down easily with patented magnetic assist, causing less fatigue on wrists and shoulders
- Over-the-Center Pressure Adjustment for even, edge -to-edge heat and pressure regardless of substrate thickness
120 v; 15 amps; 1800 w
240 v; 7.5 amps; 1800 w
- Must have dedicated circuit breaker
- Proudly made in the USA
- Made in the USA
- Cast-in tubular heating
- Powder coated finish
- Actual weight: 90 lbs.
- Ship weight 100 lbs.
- Ship dim. 36" x 25" x 21"
- Heating Element - Lifetime
- Framework - 5 years
- Circuit Board - 2 years
- Parts & Labor - 1 year
- Choosing the right platen
- 7" round
- 6" x 10"
- 8" x 10"
- 11" x 15"
Get an inside look into the manufacturing of the Hotronix® presses.
Learn about the features and benefits of the Auto Clam Hover heat press
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.