Ideal for applying labels or patches.
With this little heat-press, you may print collar labels, small patches, and other minor patterns. Easily transportable for mobile heat-printing applications.
Mobile heat printing options require a lightweight and portable device.
The magnetic auto-open mechanism is patented and avoids over-application.
For consistent printing, an easy-to-read digital time, temperature, and pressure display is provided.
Clamshell design that saves space
To make sure you're getting a Hotronix®, look for the blue!
Main Features of Hotronix® LowRider Heat Press
- Locks down easily with patented magnetic assist, causing less fatigue on wrists and shoulders
- Twin Timer™ allows user to pre-set individual time settings for two-step application or for pre-heating and application
- Over-the-Center Pressure Adjustment for even, edge-to-edge heat and pressure regardless of the substrate thickness
- Platens included: 6" x 6", 4" round, 6 x 1 7/8" x 5 7/8" (Y shaped)
120 v; 3 amps; 360 w
240 v; 1.5 amps; 500 w
- Must have dedicated circuit breaker
- Proudly made in the USA
- Made in the USA
- Cast-in tubular heating
- Powder-coated finish
- Size: 6" x 6"
- Actual weight: 31 lbs.
- Ship weight: 41 lbs.
- Ship dim. 26” x 15” x 21”
- Heating Element - Lifetime
- Framework - 5 years
- Circuit Board - 2 years
- Parts & Labor - 1 year
Get an inside look into the manufacturing of the Hotronix® presses.
Learn about the features and benefits of the Auto Clam style heat press
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.