Personalize and customize a range of sports balls.
Using this one-of-a-kind heat-press, you may personalize inflatable sports balls for use as awards, promotional freebies, or souvenirs.
Balls may be customized with team logos, school names, sponsor or corporate logos, player names/numbers, and more.
The following sports balls have been tested with the Sports Ball Heat Press with excellent results. This is not a comprehensive list of compatible balls; test your substrate before heat pressing.
- Soccer: Adidas Conext15 Top Glider, Adidas Messi F50, Epic Practice, Mikasa Serious, Nike Aerow Team Ball, Wilson NCAA Forte Fybrid, Wilson Traditional
- Basketball: Markwort MB4, Wilson Evolution Advanced Microfiber Composite, Wilson Solution Game Ball
- Volleyball: Molten Recreational, Tachikara Institutional Quality Composite, Wilson Collegiate Sand
- Football: Wilson WX Autograph Ball – All White
To make sure you're getting a Hotronix®, look for the blue!
Main Features of Hotronix® Sports Ball Heat Press
- Adjustable ball cradle to accommodate youth league to professional size sports balls
- Maximum Print Area: 1.5" x 4"
- Opens automatically to prevent over-application
- Twin Timers™ allow you to set individual time settings for two-step application or for pre-heating and application
- 120 volt and 240 volt options
- Must have dedicated circuit breaker
- Proudly made in the USA
- Made in the USA
- Cast-in tubular heating
- Powder coated finish
- Actual weight: 40 lbs.
- Ship weight: 45 lbs.
- Actual dim: 24” x 10” x 22”
- Shipping dim: 25” x 14” x 25”
- Heating Element - Lifetime
- Framework - 5 years
- Circuit Board - 2 years
- Parts & Labor - 1 year
- Choosing the right platen
- 7" round
- 6" x 10"
- 8" x 10"
- 11" x 15"
Get an inside look into the manufacturing of the Hotronix® presses.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.