Provides the MOST VALUE for new companies.
This low-cost, simple-to-use heat press is ideal for start-ups or home-based companies. It's also a great alternative for a backup heat press and is portable for on-site heat printing.
For consistent printing, an easy-to-read digital time and temperature display are provided.
A large aperture allows for a simple arrangement. Has a Clamshell design that saves space.
Main Features of The MAXX® Clam Heat Press
- Three sizes available 16" x 20", 15" x 15", 11" x 15"
- Easy-to-read digital time and temperature display for consistent printing
- Wide opening for easy layout
- Space saving clam shell design
- Patented Over-the-Center Pressure Adjustment for even, edge-to-edge heat and pressure regardless of substrate thickness
- Smooth-shock opening
- Coated non-stick heat platen
- Optional interchangeable lower platens available
11 x 15 Electrical Options:
120 v; 8.3 amps; 1000 w
240 v; 4.5 amps; 1000 w
15 x 15, 16 x 20 Electrical Options:
120 v; 15 amps; 1800 w
240 v; 7.5 amps; 1800 w
- Must have dedicated circuit breaker
- Proudly made in the USA
- Made in the USA
- Cast-in tubular heating
- Powder-coated finish
- Actual weight: 62-94 lbs.
- Ship weight: 72-104 lbs.
- Ship dim. 36" x 25" x 21"
- Heating Element - Lifetime
- Parts & Labor - 1 year
- Choosing the right platen
- 7" round
- 6" x 10"
- 8" x 10"
- 11" x 15"
Learn about the features and benefits of the MAXX heat press.
This video will walk you through the steps of unpacking and setting up a MAXX Clam heat press.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.