MakerMade M2 CNC - with Laser Engraving capabilities!
Unconventional and Massively Capable💪. The MakerMade CNC M2 is 4x8ft of accessible, automated woodworking.
Key Highlights of MakerMade M2 CNCPractical CNC design for incredible projects.
- The Latest iteration of Maslow CNC
- Ingenious design:Upright frame offers a Massive 4x8ft of cutting on an 18in deep footprint
- Cutting speeds of up to 40in/min are possible
Z-axis travel of up to 3.8 Inch
- Can cut wood, soft metals, plastics, foam, and and a variety of other materials.
- Laser cutting and engraving capabilities (2.8w laser and components included with laser option selection) - NEW!!
- Universal, built-in Dust Collection
- US-based support: if you ever get stuck
Made to last: Most parts come with a one-year warranty(Our Clients refer it as Harley Davidson of CNC)
Key Highlights of MakerMade M2 Laser Module
- Huge workspace for 4'x8' of laser engraving
- Mounts directly into your M2 router clamp
- Easily switch between your router and laser in under two minutes for dynamic projects
- Etches a wide variety of materials: Wood, Cork, Acrylic, Leather, Cloth, Teflon and more
M2 CNC is an upright CNC (automated power tool) that precisely cuts and engraves flat materials, allowing you to build beautiful projects from the comfort of your own home. Unlike conventional gantry-based CNC, this Maslow-based design saves space and resources by working with gravity rather than against it.
Easy to Follow
The procedure is straightforward: simply follow our instructions to build a basic wooden frame using common materials and equipment. Assemble and test your M2 computer. (If you get stuck, our US-based customer support team is here to help.)
Design Options & Community
Then, upload pre-made or custom projects to our free control program, and start creating something awesome! On our marketplace, you'll also find a plethora of great projects for download, each created by a member of our online community.
Maker Made's aim is to do the difficult parts for you while you complete the easier setup steps. We can unlock much more creative potential at a far lower cost by getting creative in this way than any other comparable tool on the market.
Created to work with our open-source Makerverse program.
A dedicated support team based in the United States, as well as live weekly Q&A sessions.
Resources for Setup
Living assembly manual with images, a comprehensive resource page, and free project files.
What’s in YOUR Maker Made M2 Box?
- Electronic Control Board with Enhanced Features
- X,Y,Z Axis Motors
- Chain Ring Mount Hardware
- 11 ft Drive Chains
- M2 Enhanced Dust Collection Sled
- Standard (71 mm) router clamp
- Velcro Brick Straps for Added Safety
- Chain Tension Bungee Spring
- 1/8" Upcut, Downcut, and Straight Cut Router Bits with 1/4 in to 1/8 in collet reducer
- New, all metal Z-Axis Assembly
- Fully customizable dust collection solution
- Frame Wall Mount Brackets
What’s in YOUR Maker Made M2 Laser Module ?
- 2.8w Laser diode component with mounting screws
- Laser Shroud
- Adjustable Safety Compliant Laser Diode Driver
- Power Cord (Including power adapter for international orders)
- Laser Safety Goggles for 445nm Lasers
- Laser Fan
- 3 foot Mini Molex Jr. Input Cable
- Laser and Fan Extension Cables
- 1k ohm 1/2w (0.5Watt) ±1% Tolerance Metal Film Fixed Resistor
- 25 mm M3 screws (If purchasing for the 71 mm clamp (2))
- Emergency Stop Button
Technical Specifications of MakerMade M2
Up to 32sq ft.
Total z-axis travel
40in / min
As little as 1mm of variance across 8ft
|Included with the M2||
|Included with the Laser Addition||
CNC Comparision Chart - Why you should have a MakerMade M2 - CNC?
Manufacturer Resources of Maker Made M2
NEW 2021 M2 ASSEMBLY GUIDE
ORIGINAL M2 AND M2 UPGRADE ASSEMBLY GUIDE
If you have an upgrade kit, or your M2 or looks like this:
HOW TO BUILD THE FRAME
HOW TO GET STARTED IN MAKERVERSE AND START YOUR FIRST CUT
Makerverse is a GRBL CNC control application that has custom controls made specifically for the M2. It can also connect to and control many other hobbyist CNC machines such as the X-carve and Shapeoko. The application is derived from the open-source CNCjs project and will continue to receive new features and updates from the Maker Made team!
M2 with Laser Kit
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.