Sindoh Standard Gray resin is great for general modeling and prototyping.
- Volume: 1.0 L
- Property: High accuracy and smooth surface finish
- Compatible Printer: Sindoh A1+ 3D Printer
- Application: General modeling & prototyping
Resin Use Recommendations:
- Avoid sunlight exposure.
- After printing, store used resin in a closed and opaque bottle.
- DO NOT mix the fresh resin and used resin.
- Shake or stir resin properly to avoid pigment separation.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure resin and treat/recycle it as general plastic garbage.
- Do your best to wear gloves, goggles, and a long sleeve shirt during usage of resin. Wash hands after every operation.
- DO NOT swallow resin. Go to hospital if ingested.
- Avoid eye contact by resin. Rinse with water and go to the hospital if resin contacts eyes.
- The resin might cause slight skin irritation. Stop using it if an allergy occurred.
- Resin has a slight odor. We strongly recommend using under ventilated conditions.
- Keep resin at room temperature (15 - 35 Celsius) and dry conditions
- Keep resin away from children
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.