ZMORP- Fab Multi-Tool 3D Printer Bundle Box
The Zmorph Fab bundle box extends the versatile all-in-one with dual-extruder 3D printing and experimental thick paste extrusion capabilities.
Prints, Mills, Cuts, And Engraving: Zmorph Fab Will Go Where Other 3d Printers Can't And Yet Fit On Your Desk.
The Zmorph Fab Bundle Box is an All-In-One Fabrication Station For Advanced Makers, Manufacturing Education, Rapid Prototyping, And Other Applications.
It includes interchangeable smart tool heads for single and dual material 3d printing, CNC milling, laser engraving, and cutting, and thick paste printing, making the Zmorph fab the most flexible desktop manufacturing machine.
Turn Your Desk Into A Workshop
- Changing tools is quick and simple, taking no more than 60 seconds.
- Create with materials that are not available to single-purpose 3D printers.
Click To Work - Out Of The Box Ready
- No tinkering required to get started. Start working with Zmorph Fab on your desk.
- While you concentrate on concepts, smart features like automatic tool detection and auto-calibration do the work.
Hassle-Free 3D Printing
- It is compatible with almost any plastic filament on the market.
- Auto Calibration allows 3D printing simple and fast, even for inexperienced users.
- You can 3D print with water-soluble support thanks to the multi-material capabilities.
Stellar Build Quality
- Heavy-duty aluminum plates have incredible rigidity while protecting electronics from dust and leftovers from CNC machining.
- Sturdy construction designed to provide 3D printing as well as withstand CNC operations.
- Dual glass-fiber-reinforced belts reinforce the Cartesian XZ-head motion framework.
- Three-dimensional printing, CNC machining, and laser cutting, and engraving can all be done with a single piece of software.
- 3D printing in several materials is now possible.
- The user interface is simple and easy to use.
- HEPA/Carbon filter combination that eliminates particles and gases from 3D printing, laser cutting, and engraving.
- When it's time to adjust the filter, Zmorph Fab will notify you.
Main Features of ZMORPH FAB 3D Printer
Zmorph Fab has a professional CNC worktable with a simple material mounting solution. Act safely with various shapes and sizes of various materials. Zmorph's software also includes a CAM-standard workflow for CNC procedures with STEP operations, the ability to modify tools within a single G-code, and route visualization.
Since Zmorph Fab produces almost no noise, you can work comfortably next to it. Behind the quiet operation is the 3D printer's architecture, which is improved by high-quality electronics and carefully programmed drivers.
The all-in-one 3D printing, CNC milling, and laser engraving, and cutting tools. Supported tool heads include all Zmorph tool heads. Use the content presets or build your own. Voxelizer has a workflow designed for Zmorph 3D printers to ensure the best and quickest performance.
With automatic tool head detection, changing workflows in Zmorph Fab is quick and easy. It just takes a few simple steps and less than a minute to switch tools. You should start working right away without any additional tinkering.
The user interface is easy to use and intuitive, making it suitable for both professionals and novices. You can effortlessly maneuver through the menu.
The Zmorph Fab from Electronics is a desktop all-in-one 3D printer with the core of an industrial-grade machine. The electronics ensure dependability and consistency. There is no need to be concerned about the result.
Software Voxelizer of ZMORPH FAB 3D Printer
With the dedicated slicing app, you can get the most out of the Zmorph Fab 3D printer. In one app, Voxelizer supports all workflows available in Zmorph All-in-One 3D Printers.
Materials of ZMORPH FAB 3D Printer
Access to over 50 specialist materials for subtractive and additive manufacturing will help you expand your manufacturing capabilities.
ZMorph VX provides products unavailable to single-purpose 3D printers, ranging from plastic filament for 3D printing to soft metals and hard plastics for CNC.
Warranty of ZMORPH
Zmorph offers a 1-year and 2-year warranty on its 3D printers that can be selected upon purchase.
Technical Specifications of ZMORPH FAB 3D Printer
Included: 1.75 Plastic Extruder, Dual Plastic Extruder, Laser, CNC, Thick Paste
Heated worktable for 3D printing, CNC worktable for milling and cutting
Work Area L x W x H:
250 x 235 x 165 mm (toolhead dependent)
Maximum 3D printing temperature:
Super-flat, precisely machined working table with exchangeable borosilicate glass sheets--temperature up to 115 ℃
50 - 400 microns
Voxelizer (Windows 7/10 (64 bit) or higher, macOS 10.13 or higher)
USB, Ethernet, SD card
530 x 555 x 480 mm
|1-year, 2-years (optional)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.