Zortrax Z-ASA Pro Filament - 800g Spool - 1.75mm for M200 and M200 Plus
Z-ASA Pro is a resilient 3D printing filament for functional prototypes that can withstand UV light, and weather conditions like rain and wind.
- Shipping weight: 1.20kg
- Zortrax M200
- Zortrax M200 Plus
ASA Filament for All-Weather Use
Z-ASA Pro is a long-lasting 3D printing filament that can withstand harsh weather and UV light. It's an excellent material for advanced equipment or prototypes that need to be checked outside. Z-ASA Pro's low shrinkage and warping enable you to accurately 3D print large models.
The following are the key characteristics:
- High durability
- Resistant to UV light, rain, and wind
- Low shrinkage and warping
- ASA (acrylonitrile-styrene-acrylate copolymer)
- Additives and colorants
- Models tested outdoors
- Objects required to be resistant to the changing weather conditions
- Objects required to be resistant to the UV light
- Functional outdoor prototyping
- Large-scale models
- Automotive parts
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.