Zortrax Z-FLEX Filament
Elastic material for producing 3D printed models that can bend without breaking
Z-FLEX is intended for use only with Zortrax M200 Plus 3D printers .
- Zortrax Z-FLEX 3D printing filament is a flexible thermoplastic polyester elastomer material, so models 3D printed with it can bend without breaking.
- The Z-FLEX material has great interlayer adhesion, dimensional tolerance falling below +/- 0,02 mm, and can print at relatively fast speeds (up to 45mm/s). Elastic Z-FLEX is also resistant to various chemicals, including gasoline, ethyl alcohol, butane, and carbon monoxide, and can withstand temperature extremes from -40℃ - 70℃.
- Use Z-FLEX to 3D print elastic hinges, gaskets, rubber-like figurines, tire prototypes, bands, bracelets, phone cases, and anything else that requires flexibility.
- Please note that Z-FLEX is intended for use only with the Zortrax M200 Plus 3D printer, and is not intended to work with the original M200 model.
- Fast extrusion - Z-FLEX can 3D print at a relatively high speed of 45mm/s. This makes Z-FLEX filament a faster to 3D printing material than most other flexible filaments.
- Temperature resistance - Z-FLEX 3D printed models can maintain their integrity in temperatures as low as -40°C, and as high as 70°C
- Chemical resistance - Z-FLEX is a great choice when 3D printing models for industrial settings because it is resistant to a variety of chemicals, including gasoline, ethyl alcohol, butane, and carbon monoxide.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.